Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Yoga Open House

So, I've been getting ready for an event at my yoga studio this Saturday. They're having a small open house and opened it to local artists to come in sell their stuff. So, I contacted them and signed up to try and sell some of my bracelets. It's a very tiny event; the studio owner said they have room for maybe 10 vendors.

I'm excited, and nervous. This is my first time doing anything like this. I'm glad it's a small event and with my yoga studio, so I think I'll feel comfortable and I won't be triggered for any anxiety or panic attacks. I don't expect to it get crowded, but even if it does I'll be behind my table so I'll be able to maintain my personal space.

I've been making a lot of healing yoga themed bracelets. I bought a bunch of stones to represent the chakra colors, and a bunch of neat charms. I got some nice Om and Buddha head charms, and lotus flower charms from Zenbu Trading Co on Etsy. Then I got these adorable yoga position charms- they have a silver human figure in a yoga pose inside a silver circle- from Art Passions Design on Etsy. The poses are tree, downward facing dog, and warrior 1. They're so cute. I love them. I think they're kind of unique too. I'm hoping people at the open house will like them too.


Yoga Themed Healing Chakra Bracelets by Geeky Bead Designs

Here's a quick picture that I took with my phone of the finished bracelets so far. I really like them.

Anything I have left over, I'll be putting up in my Etsy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment